A world leader in innovative, casual footwear, Crocs, Inc. is dedicated to the future of comfort. Their original and most famous style, the Classic Clogs, are instantly recognized around the world, and for good reason: since 2002, they’ve sold more than 300 million pairs in over 90 countries!
They know that smart doesn’t need to mean complicated; they achieved their status as a global leader in the casual footwear category by taking an inherently simple approach to uniting style, modern comfort and value. Every day, they make a choice to have an open mind and look at the bright and colorful side of life. They embrace and celebrate the uniqueness of everyone, inviting the world to Come As You Are.
- Crocs has sold more than 300 million pairs of shoes. That’s a lot of shoes!
- Crocs™ shoes are sold in more than 90 countries – the brand now does business in more than 30 languages. That means you can spot Crocs whether you are walking the streets of New York City, Hong Kong or London.
- Headquartered in Niwot, Colorado, Crocs has more than 4,000 employees globally.
- Crocs is traded on the NASDAQ stock market (NASDAQ: CROX).
- Crocs has regional offices in Boston, Massachusets; Amsterdam, Netherlands; Singapore; Seoul, Korea; Tokyo, Japan; Shanghai and Padua, Italy.